Friday, September 13, 2013

More Great News!! - And a new LO

I have been accepted to the Creative Team for Crescent Moon Designs, too!  I am really excited to be working with such a talented designer.  I finished up a LO that I had been working on using her kit "Handsome Little Dude Add-On".  When I saw this kit, I immediately thought that I wanted to use it for a LO like the one I did.  It is surreal for me to sometimes look at my now 14-year old son and realize that not too long ago he was a baby in my arms.  Now here he is, a freshman in high school, eager to spread his wings!  This kit is 40% off right now, so hurry on over and pick it up!!

Credits here
The journaling is the lyrics to a Primary song called "A Young Man Prepared" by Daniel Lyman Carter.  I thought it was quite appropriate because that is what I feel like we are entering with him right now.

0 comments: