Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SAHM Scrapper: Gleefully Wicked

Hi All!!  SAHM Scrapper (Becky) has a new kit out called "Gleefully Wicked".  It is inspired by the Broadway Musical called "Wicked".  I love the colors in this kit and came up with this little beauty.  This is my youngest on an excursion to a local amusement park.  She was just having fun walking around.

Credits here




And, I have a fun freebie for you today.  It is a QP using this wonderful kit.  You can click on the image below to download.  Please do not share links but rather direct people to my blog.  And you can head over to Becky's blog-SAHM Scrapper-to download some more QPs from other members of the CT.  My link will only be active until Friday.  Enjoy and remember to keep smiling!

(Sorry, link expired)

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

What a delightfully wicked page, perfect for my DGD who wants to be a witch this year. Thanks so much for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 08, 2010. Thanks again.